Sunday, April 4, 2021

Final Goodbyes

  Hello good morning everyone, I just wanted to say is thank you all and thank you Cambridge for giving me this immaculate experience to be able to film my first ever film opening. I am really grateful for the opportunity you have given me and I really hope that my film opening is good in your eyes. I went through a rollercoaster of emotions but I truly found a new passion and liking for filming and thank you for opening me to a new subject which I was very unknown too. Thank you all for coming and visiting my blogs, I will miss you all and this project. Tomorrow and the day after I will be posting my Creative Critical Reflection and my Film Opening. Until then I hope you all stay safe and keep living you're lives. Thank you so much and I hope I see you all around some time. Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...