Sunday, March 28, 2021

Music sound

  Good morning everyone I hope you all are having a wonderful day and a great Sunday. Today is the last day of spring break, how time went by so fast. Now it’s time to get straight down to business. I finally got the film that I want to display for my film opening and I just found the sound/music I want to play in the beginning to show the film opening credits.
  There is this website that one of our peers found that brings us with a bunch of music and different sounds that are all copyright free and it is amazing. It has so many different types of genres and all types of sounds. It is called chosic.com it is one of the greatest websites I’ve seen in a while. It is also where I am going to be getting the sound and music I will be playing in the beginning of the film opening. I’m so glad that someone brought it up before the break because I would have had to send emails to people and wait until I got their permission to play the songs or sound I wanted, but now I can just use whatever sound in this website. 
  This website has been such a life saver and I am hoping that maybe if one of our peers watches this they can see how great this website is. I’m very glad that my classmate showed us this website and now I have something great to work on. I am choosing a horror type of sound but I am stuck up on two sounds right now. I want to give that eerie sound but I also want that classic slasher vibe. It is very complicated to explain but I will show you all once I finally choose the sound that I want. I will almost be done with this entire film in like a day or so, I will let you all know.
  Thank you all for coming to my blog today, I always love to have you guys here and I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. I hope to see you all on the next blog, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...