Saturday, March 27, 2021

Film Day Part 2

 Welcome back everyone, I hope you all are having a wonderful day and a great weekend. I can't believe that we are already in the last weekend of spring break. It felt liken it was like we just started a day ago. Anyways, today I wanted all of you guys to know that finally, I mean finally, I was able to finish up the filming of the opening. I am so excited to present this to you guys this film I truly believe that you guys will be impressed. 

    I want to thank my cousins and my parents for allowing me to go to my cousin's house and film this project because they are very strict about where I go if it's not soccer. I also thank my cousins because they played a huge role especially the ones that came for their vacation they really helped me out because before I was stressing about who I could get in the film and they were a blessing in disguise. I really am glad they came for spring break it all made it so convenient. They all played their roles so well I couldn't have asked for any better. 

    The film opening will almost be finished but I am so glad that I got to film the actual opening. That was the part that was stressing me out the most but it is finally done and I really hope everyone loves the film because I really put my time into this film opening. I hope that after I put in the film credits and the music and all the effects it will come out the way I want it. It really is all starting to piece together. 

    I am really happy about the progress that I have made and I hope I continue this trend and I keep powering through. I am going to be looking for the opening song that I want to play at the beginning of the film opening credits so then I can transition into the film. Thank you all for attending my blog post I hope you all have a wonderful day. I hope to see you on the next blog, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...