Friday, March 26, 2021

Film Day

     Good evening everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful spring break. I have some great news and that involves the production of this film. I know I have been a bit slow in filming this film opening but I have finally got started and I can not lie it feels very good to have started this film.

    It was very strange at the beginning of the film because I didn't really know what to do with the camera and the first take we did, I didn't even start recording the film. There were many bloopers in the making of this film opening including myself. It was a lot of fun but at the same time very stressful, it was a rollercoaster of emotions throughout the process.

    Now comes the part which you guys might hate me for. I actually did not finish filming the entire film opening today, though I only did half of it. It was just very hard to get the whole thing done and took a couple hours to get through the first few camera shots. It is not as simple as it looks to go out and film in one single day. Also, my actors in the film which were my cousins had other things they wanted to do and got frustrated so I just let them go because I rather them be happy than give me half of their potential. 

    Overall, it was a pretty good day when it comes to filming I got the first few scenes of what I wanted and then I got the opening credits and title scene to fit in. I am really hoping that I can fit the other part that I want to add because if I can't I will have to rethink how I am going to organize the film opening. I will most likely film again tomorrow because I think it is the best thing to do since they have their scripts and what they need to do fresh inside their heads.

    Thank you all for coming today and I hope you all have a wonderful day. I hope to see you all on the next blog, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...