Sunday, March 21, 2021

Filming Day

     Hello everyone welcome back to my blog, I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday. Today I will be discussing the filming day. I have been very caught up in my life but there is no more time to waste and now I finally have everything that I need to begin filming this project. I have selected 2 dates on which I will begin filming.

    The first day will be on the 26th of March that is when I get back from my trip and that is the most reasonable day to begin the filming process, and the other day will be the 20th of March. This date will be more of a backup rather than an actual date but still, I have to see what goes on in my life. These dates are more than confirmed I have been a little too passive but I will truly put my focus on filming. 

    In the meantime, I have actually been researching and been started to begin my creative critical reflection. I have done a lot of research into what films made me become inspired for my project, what type of target audience I will be projecting my film to, and how I will be distributing my film opening. I will further go into these topics in the video of my creative critical reflection but there is still a lot more research that I have to conduct and analyze. That is what I mainly have been up to. I will continue to research and add more information to my reflection.

    Thank you all for joining and visiting my blog today,  I hope you all have a wonderful day and stay safe. Bye see you all on the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...