Friday, March 19, 2021

Actors Update

    Hello good evening everyone, finally the day has come where spring break has finally started. I know you all like me have been working very hard and need this break, even if you feel like you haven't worked that hard you still need this break. 
    Today I wanted to update everyone on the actors that will film in the movie. I have got very good notice and actors inside my film now, I have figured out a solution for my slasher and I got my other little cousin to join in the filming. The slasher in the film will be my cousin who comes from Kansas to visit me on spring break. It was very convenient because he is very fit and he has a somewhat menacing figure. He is the perfect candidate to work as HeartAttack because he is very cooperative and he is a pretty good amateur actor. He also is very into slasher films and all that type of horror movies so he has a good idea of what I am going to want and how he is supposed to act in this film. 
    Unfortunately, I was unable to get my little cousin's friend in this film because she said that she was going to be out of town and was not going to be able to contact us. Fortunately, I have found a replacement and that is my cousin's, who's playing the slasher, sister. This is also my cousin, yes I have a lot of cousins my family is huge but that would be for another day. So the girl who will be playing like the best friend to the victim is my cousin so there will be no awkwardness if I record and I will be able to guide her better since she is also close with me. I found this even better because since everyone knows each other and is related this means there will not be any awkward moments and each of them will help each other out if they need to do anything. 
    I have been very fortunate that my two cousins came to visit because I really was struggling to find actors and some friends to help me with this film opening because many of my friends are actually traveling to places. This made it very difficult but I found the best solutions. I have been behind my initial film schedule since I have also been busy with them, but I will let you all know when the cameras begin rolling.
    Thank you all for coming to my blog today, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and happy spring break to you all. Bye, see you all on the next blog!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...