Thursday, March 18, 2021

Group Discussion

 Hello everyone nice to have you all back again in my blog post, I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I just participated in a very intriguing class period with my peers.  

    In class today, our teacher told us we had some time to discuss with our fellow class members to talk about our film openings and give back some feedback. I am going to say that some of my classmates are very brilliant and have very great ideas for their film opening. We were all separated into groups of 5 and had around 45 minutes to describe our ideas and give feedback to those ideas. 

    I was the first one out of my group to present my ideas forth. I told them everything and all my ideas that I posted on the blogs and other sneak peek ideas. My classmates were actually very impressed with the idea for my slasher film opening, they loved the idea of it being a twist instead of being like a typical scary day like Halloween it was Valentine's day. They also said they loved the supernatural power that my character HeartAttack had. For the most part, they all loved the idea and thought that it was a very great twist to the stereotypical slasher film.

    Although I did receive a lot of good feedback about my ideas, I also did receive some criticism. One of my classmates saw what I had done on my storyboard, and he was very impressed with the idea but he thought that I needed to focus on something to really display because my storyboard had a lot of things going on and he believed that I might run out of time if I continue to go with how much I was planning. He mostly told me to watch out with the timing because I might go over the limit and not have a focus on what I truly want to display. Another classmate told me that I had to figure out where I was going to put the beginning film credits because it was very necessary and I hadn't really thought of that. These critics were very helpful in me actually focusing on the things I needed to do instead of focusing on other topics of my film opening.

    I am very glad that my teacher let us have this time to discuss these ideas, it brought me a lot of realization and it also gave me some inspiration for my films. I believe that these group discussions truly help with us going forth in this project, it helps us look at what we are doing good and if we are stuck find opportunities. I think we should continue to do these group discussions because it does not only benefit me but also helps a lot of other class members. Thank you for attending my blog today, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and see you all on the next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...