Sunday, March 14, 2021

Equipment and utilities

    Hey good evening fellow bloggers, I hope you all have had a wonderful day and are ready to read my blog. Today is a very different day and is a day where I will be telling you all what equipment I will be using for the moment. I do not own that much filming equipment but I am willing to spend for a better quality opening scene.
    As of right now, I have for equipment-wise an iPhone 11 which I will be filming the main parts of my film opening but I am trying to see if my aunt from Kansas could send me here Canon camera which would be amazing. It the latest Canon camera to come out and the pictures and videos. She also owns a variety of sets of lenses which could help for many different camera angles and shots. This could step up my filming skills and really show off the ideas I have in my head for this film. Hopefully, she allows me to borrow the camera it would truly be amazing. If not, I still have my iPhone which is really good quality but does not compare to the Canon camera.
File:Canon EOS 1000D IMG 2001b.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
    
    As for physical equipment, I also just received my tripod the one I was talking about in the previous blogs. I believe this will help me massively for some shots that I have in my head. It will also allow for me to take some shots without needing to instruct a different person on the way I want to film the scene. It took pretty long to get here but it finally did. This is very useful as I can really just set it up anywhere and everywhere and I could just begin shooting without having to worry, but I will still need another person to help me with certain shots because the tripod can't move. That is the only downside I see with the tripod but not everything is flawless.
1pc Phone Tripod Holder,one-size

    For editing, I will be utilizing Imovie to put the clips together and really arrange the sound to how I want it and create the movie. I am still trying to look for some type of editing software so I can create some somethings that I want to create. I will ask my teacher for some guidance and what software is the best to use. But as of right now I currently do not know what editing software I will use. Imovie is great for some simple things of editing but I will mainly use it to rearrange the clips and put them to the way I want them. For the sound of the movie I am trying to contact many owners of the sound to see if I will be able to use it, I will notify you all if I am able to use the sounds I want to. 
    This is really what I have as of right now, even though it might not seem to be that much it is how someone utilizes the equipment that makes the film. But I really hope everything goes well and I am able to use everything I truly want to because if I could, this film could really turn into something good. Thank you all for visiting my blog today, I hope you all have a wonderful day. And I hope to see you all on the next blog, Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...