Monday, February 22, 2021

Where The Fun Begins

    Welcome back everyone, I hope you all have had an amazing weekend and ready to hear more about my film opening. Today is not just an ordinary day, we are actually going to begin the process of planning out my film opening and begin to create scenes throughout the week. I have made a decision and will continue with a slasher film opening. When I envisioned my horror film opening more of slasher film but with fiction elements, and while conducting further research I came to a conclusion that a supernatural film opening isn't the right one for me. I just do not have the equipment or the editing skill to truly make an amazing film opening, and the slasher film works more with the camera techniques and sound which I am looking forward to utilizing.  

    I will begin the process of filming very soon. I have created a set schedule to when I will film and the times when I will film. The filming process will begin on March 4 as by that time I would have already finished planning my film and have a solid idea of what I want to film, then 2-3 times a week I will go out to film with my friends and family. Each time I film my goal is going to be to get at least more than an hour of filming. The days during the week would be most likely Monday, Wednesday and Thursday as these are the days when I am not extremely busy. Also these are the days when the actors in the film and I are not in a busy schedule. My plan is to have finished filming by the 18th of March so that it will give me time to go through and edit the film to perfection. I would like to begin filming from 6:30 and through the sun down because I feel like most of the scary movie moments are during this time frame. 

    One of my plans to begin the film opening will be outside of someone's house and it will look all nice and beautiful until the sun begins to which as the sun goes down the evil and horror begins to show at the night time. Once the sun finally sets the slasher will make his appearance which he will be shown and later through the night he will began his slashing.

Sun setting over the horizon | Pikrepo

    I feel like this would be the best way to begin the film because it makes the perfectly symbolizes the how through the night time people and things change, the night time changes people. This is an idea to beginning the opening scene. This is also where the film credits will be shown and the title of the film opening. I still have to choose the font and the title of the name but those will be known later on. 

    As of right now this is the planned beginning of the film will be and where the credits will be presented. In the next blog I will discuss the outfit and how the slasher is going to be like and his motive. Bye I will see you all on the next blog, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...