Thursday, March 11, 2021

Actors

   Good evening everyone, hope you guys are having a wonderful day. Welcome back to my blog, today I will be talking about the actors that will be starring in my film opening.
    I will have some actors that will help me in the process of filming the opening scene. I will use my little cousin who is around the age of the girl I want the first victim to be. As well as she is also a great candidate for the way she dresses which is the style more trending in that age group. I will also ask for one of her friends to join the film opening if she wants to, but still, I am not sure that if she will join. Will notify you all if she does indeed join. These two would fit the role perfectly as they are very close to each other and I want that fluid conversation which they can give to me. They always talk to each other so it would be second nature for the both of them. This will then provide for the film opening to be more realistic and not feel as if it were scripted because a problem I've seen with my other projects is that the dialogue sounds too scripted at times.
 Trendy multiracial teenagers using smartphones in studio · Free Stock Photo
    As of right now I am questioning who will fit the role the best for HeartAttack because I want to play the character but I also have to film the scenes, it has been very tricky but I will let you all know what my idea will be. I feel that I should be able to play as HeartAttack and film maybe I will ask a friend of mine to help me out with the filming. Although I am still figuring this out my little cousin is confirmed to play the role of the teenage victim in the film. 
    I will also try to find out where the location will take place, I have an idea where but I am not sure I will have the permission to film the scenes there. It all depends on what the property owner will say. Other than that, Thank you for listening to my blog and I hope you all have a wonderful day. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...