Sunday, March 7, 2021

Outline/Script

     Hello everyone welcome back to my blog, I hope all of you are having a splendid Sunday. I will continue to discuss my film opening project. Today is very different than other days as today I will no being to talk about the scripting and outline. This has been one of the longest processes for me because I am trying to get it as fluid and as natural as possible but it sometimes just feels as if I am scripting it too much, but I will continue to further improve and work on the outline/script until I feel that it is at the best state possible. 




This is the script, for now, there is room for many changes and I will continue to brainstorm and figure out other ideas to see if I want to add to the script. The script is has a good foundation and I don't think there will be any drastic changes to the script but who knows, time will only tell. This script pertains to much of the storyboard and a little addition into the storyboard. The script has the dialogue on what Elena will say during the opening credits of the film opening scene and what she will say once the film opening starts. 

    This is what I wanted to share with you guys and I hope you enjoyed it, thank you for your time and I hope to see you all on the next blog. Bye have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...