Friday, March 5, 2021

Story Boarding

    Good afternoon every welcome back to my blog portfolio, I hope you have all been well and are ready to hear my ideas. Today I will present to you all my storyboard and my whole idea of the beginning of the scene and how it will take place. I have told you all in another blog I created called the Story's Beginning but now I will be giving you all visuals on how it looks. I am going to say it in advance, I am sorry for my drawings I am not very artistic. Now to present my storyboard.

    Here is my storyboard, I will continue to discuss the ideas and overall complexion of this first scene. So in the first little box, I want the camera to come from a high angle and show both the house and HeartAttack. I want this first box to show the audience where the first killing is taking place and the scenery of the location. Then I want for the camera to transition slowly into a Point of View shot to reveal HeartAttack looking down towards his mask and really analyzing it. In this shot, the audience would have been able to see all of the details and markings on the masks that HeartAttack created. Then the camera would use a tilt to then look upwards and look through the window of the house, and here will be the first time the audience and HeartAttack see the first victim. The camera would then move into the house and this is where the first victim will be presented and this is where she will continue to show the audience how conceded she is. The camera will then transition back outside to an over-the-shoulder shot where HeartAttack will begin to hear the voices of his dead daughter Elena, she will continue to provoke him to go inside and kill the victim, also this will be the first time that HearAttack will begin to hear the heartbeat of the victim. The camera will then use a pan from an over-the-shoulder shot to a medium/close shot to show HeartAttack putting on his mask. The audience will not see his face whatsoever. Then the camera will jump back to the girl's room and it will be kind of a long shot but will mainly focus on HeartAttack, the girl will be on one side of the camera shot will HeartAttack will be on the other side. She will then proceed to say she feels as if someone is watching her and will go out to look at her window and there will be nothing there. This part will be shot at a Point of view angle.

    At the beginning of this I want to put a black screen which the audience will hear the voice of Elena laughing and giggling and telling her dad that she loves him so much, but then as the credits begin to roll and she would go from happy to very sad to then suicidal. This would then end with her saying "daddy I love you" in a very menacing tone, and then the title will be shown and a quick jump cut to the beginning of the scene. 

    This is what I have been planning and what I have at the moment I want to continue to add more things into the storyboard and script but right now this is my main idea, and the whole type of structure I am going to create for this first scene, I don't think much will change but this is how I am envisioning the first scene. Thank you for your time and I hope you all have a spectacular day! I'll see you all on the next blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Actual Film Opening

 It was a great feeling finally being able to finish this film opening I had a lot of fun and am glad to have gone through this experience. ...